Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A real patriot never demand somethings for his patriotism.


Headline describing about a patriot on who love his motherland from his heart and soul and he never demand something from his motherland for his sacrifices or dedication,in lieu of he dedicate most of the valuable time of  his life to develop motherland . In my childhood I read a poem about

"Patriotism" by Sir Walter Scott? Where Sir wrote 

BREATHES there the man with soul so dead, 

Who never to himself hath said, 
'This is my own, my native land!' Those lines are 

Mostly Knocking in my brain .
 I think now a days most of patriot is a real patriot ?. 
Is in a day real patriot who is ?
How does he looks like a patriot in this time?
What does thought a real patriot carry on at this moment?

Apache Warrior Image source Google search and putting text on this image by content creator .

No comments:

Post a Comment